Wooden Bi-fold Doors Made For You
Marvin’s Wooden Bi-Fold Doors are elegant, contemporary and ideal for making a dramatic connection with terraces and gardens. They can be configured to stack inside or out with a configuration of your choosing up to 8 panels. When closed The Marvin Wooden Bi-Fold Door provides you with the ability to benefit from the energy saving efficiency of double glazing while also allowing you to flood your room with natural light. The Marvin Wooden Bi-Fold Door moves easily on extruded aluminium tracks and gathers neatly to one side to economize space.
The Marvin Wooden Bi-Fold Door opens to infuse a room with fresh air and spectacular views giving you true indoor/outdoor luxury living. Our team will assist you through design to full installation of our range of Wooden Bi-Fold Doors.
Features & Benefits Of Marvin’s Bi-Fold Doors
- Custom Fitting: Marvin’s Bi-Fold Doors are custom made to fit the exact size of your opening.
- Spacious Scenic Doors: Marvin’s wide opening bi-fold doors infuse the interior room with natural light and provides a luxurious entrance to your garden.
- Convenient Everyday Use: If you don’t want to open the full width of the door, a single swinging active access panel door allows for easy and instant access to the outside.
- Narrow Sightlines: Marvin’s narrow profiles allow for a clearer view of your surroundings.
- Integrated Multi-Point Locking System: Marvin’s concealed multi-point locking system allows for smooth and effortless operation and enhanced security.
- Extruded Aluminium Track: Top hung panels glide effortlessly along an extruded aluminium track
- High-Performance Glazing Options: Marvin bi-fold doors come with insulating glass as standard which includes Low E coating and Argon gas. Learn more.
Marvin's Exclusive Window & Door Brochure
Click here to discover Marvin's 2018 window & door range and the in-house services included.
If you're interested in finding out more about us, information on our latest shows or to book a showroom appointment please fill out the form below and your download will begin afterwards.
Alternatively click here to download the file