Marvin Architectural Traditional Weighted Sash Windows
Marvin Architectural’s Traditional Weighted Sash Windows come with the best technology in the industry in terms of superior insulation and meet heritage requirements for conservation and listed buildings throughout the UK.
The options for bespoke profiles, hardware, sash horns and interior architrave and casings mean the window can be emphasised as a beautiful visual feature within the room and with historical accuracy on the outside.
The authentic look of the window is confirmed by the glazing bar design on the glass – a handcrafted, profiled bar – specifically designed to reflect the original design on windows built 250 years ago. The fine frames of the window ensure that no bulky outlines result when installed into existing openings and there is minimal disruption to interior plaster work or wallpaper.
Not sure about the different window terminology? Why not check out our short guide to windows here.
Marvin Empowers Versatility With Endless Design Options
Thanks to an in-house team of design specialists, Marvin Architectural provides all our customers with custom drawings of their window products to allow them to envision the final result. Marvin’s window technical specialists will work with you to find the best product design for the right project.
Features & Benefits Of A Marvin Wood Sash Window
- Unlimited Design Versatility: Marvin provides you with the opportunity to customise your sash windows with an array of wood species, glazing bar designs, hardware options, hardware finish and colour finish.
- Slimmer Profiles: The slim profile of the sash window allows for a sleek aesthetic design to maximise daylight entry and provide clear sightlines of your surrounding views.
- First Rate Energy Efficiency: Marvin offers both double and triple glazing combined with a Low E coating and Argon gas in a range of styles which are CE Certified and can decrease your energy bills by up to 35% a year. Learn more.
- Smoother Operation: Marvin’s weighted sash balance or spring loaded sash balance systems enable the smoothest performance, no matter the size of the window.
- Increased Sound Reduction: If noise is an issue for you home, Marvin offers bespoke sound resistance glazing solutions for you. Learn more.
- Patented Tilt/Wash Mode: Marvin’s patented wash-mode allows for easy access to the exterior of your sash window
- Quality Craftsmanship & Joinery: Marvin’s sash window features flat finish joints as to avoid unsightly V joints and narrow shadow lines to highlight the beautiful craftsmanship.
- Meet Conservation Requirements: Marvin’s in-house design technicians will work to achieve any conservation design requirements that your project may require.
- Extensive Warranty: 10 year warranty available as standard.