Nowadays, many commercial clients desire prestigious buildings that reflect the nature of their organisation, be it a commercial company building, concert hall, theatre or other public building. By specifying Marvin windows and doors, the project is elevated to the extraordinary.
Marvin Architectural brings distinctive custom capabilities, personalized service and a solutions driven approach to our work with new build, refurbishment and historic refurbishment. An impressive record of meeting the challenges and demands of architectural and construction professional has made us a proven leader in commercial and residential construction. Previous projects undertaken include:
- Eton College, Windsor – Traditional Georgian style new build in prestigious boarding school
- Adair House, London – Replacement windows in London Housing Association block
- Burbage School, London – Historical window replacement at London primary school
- Earthdome Apartments, London – Eco friendly apartment development
- Updown Court, Surrey – a stately home of unparalleled scale and luxury
- Clarence House, London – Westminster office block in conservation area
- Park Lane, London – apartments in the heart of London
- Howth Apartments, Dublin – exclusive development containing 14 apartments and 2 penthouses
- And many more
You can count on Marvin Architectural to provide the project management, custom prototyping and other expert services you need to enable your project to run smoothly. We have the resources in place to bring efficiency and precision to even the most ambitious schedule. Marvin Architectural will help you see your project through from conception to completion.
Marvin Windows and Doors is one of the largest Made-to-Order window company’s in the world. Whether opting for solid wood or low maintenance aluminium clad-wood, Marvin has over 11,000 standard sizes and endless custom design options to fulfil your every need.
All windows and doors made by Marvin Windows and Doors are covered by a limited guarantee ensuring they’ll remain free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for up to 10 years from the purchase date. Marvin Windows and Doors also offers a special 20 year warranty on our insulating glass, protecting it against visible obstruction caused by a failure of the insulating glass air seal.