Marvin Architectural Design Open Day • May 2017
09 May 2017
Marvin Architectural would like to invite homeowners who are considering a new build, extension or replacement to the Marvin Architectural Design Open Day taking place on Saturday 20th May 2017 in the local Marvin Architectural Showrooms: Canal House, Catherine Wheel Road, Brentford, TW8 8BD
Valentine's Window Dressing Masterclass in Brentford this Thursday 29th January
28 January 2015
You can watch for free as the windows of Brentford business Marvin Architectural get a floral makeover from staff at Vogue Flowers.
Spring Design Open Day At Marvin Architectural London Showrooms Saturday 18th April 2015 11am-3pm
13 January 2015
31 October 2014
Interior Considerations: There's more to consider than you might think when selecting even the most basic window or door. Many of the interior choices you make will ultimately help define the finished look of each room. Take into account the style of your home as well as other colours present in the room, then sit back and let your imagination go.
Combining Marvin Windows And Doors
26 May 2014
Windows and doors can open up a room dramatically, simply by pulling in needed light or adding a sense of breathing space. By properly combining and positioning various window products, you can create an impression of additional height or space without actually adding square footage.
Twitter FeedTweets by @MarvinArch
- 11 Ways to Brighten up A Dark Room
- The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The Right Curtains For your Home
- What Is Finger Jointed Pine Wood?
- How Energy Efficient Are New Windows?
- The Joy Of Sliding Sash Windows
- Marvin Architectural Exhibiting At The Homebuilding & Renovating Show, London
- What Are Alu Clad Windows?
- What Are The Best Sliding Sash Windows?
- Wood Windows For Historic Homes
- Are Triple Glazed Windows Soundproof?