Aluminium Clad Wood Double Doors
Marvin double doors are designed to create unique and personalised grand entrances. The Marvin French Doors offer such versatility in Inswing or Outswing doors in virtually unlimited variety of styles.
The double door is designed to perform with style and beauty, with unmatched flexibility and design options from traditional to contemporary. You can enhance the overall sense of grandeur and classical appeal of the double doors by adding fixed glass panels on either side of the double doors and further exploit the sense of space with an overhead transom extending the full width of the double doors and fixed panes.
Double Door Styles
The “Built around you” philosophy of the Marvin windows and doors company ensures your double doors will be unique to you. This is especially evident when it comes to glazing bar options. From plain glass to the most complicated spider web patterns the Marvin double doors are a sound investment and will give you pay back from the day they are installed by the highly skilled and experienced Marvin Architectural installation team.
- Outswing double doors are the best options when the key objective is to extend the sense of space of patios or decks on the outside.
- Inswing double doors are preferable if your home is situated on an exposed site where high winds are an issue.
The double door is available in arch top style for gothic preferences, with large open plan contemporary design from 2, 3, 4 or more panel combinations. Important details such as adjustable hinges, ergonomic handles, 2 point locking system, tall bottom rails and scruff free sills make these double door exceptionally a cut above the rest and are a pleasure to look at and operate on a daily basis. You can frame your landscape with these double doors and transform an ordinary room into an architectural statement.
Swinging French double door hardware is available in 10 finishes including: Satin Taupe, White, Dark Bronze, Satin Chrome, Polished Chrome, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brass PVD and Satin Nickel PVD.
- Available in Inswing, Outswing and Arch
- Top design options
- Available in two, three and four panels
- Traditional design with wide stiles and tall bottom rails
- Raised or flat panel option available for design flexibility
- Adjustable hinges keep the door operating smoothly for years
- Square or Ogee interior profile option
- Numerous standard size options and custom capabilities available
- Exclusive ergonomic handle and two point locking system for extra security available in ten finish options
- Numerous architectural hardware options available
- 19 clad colour options
- 6 high-quality wood options that are FSC certified