Your Guide To Choosing Windows and Doors for your Home
Windows and doors can open up a room dramatically, simply by pulling in needed light or adding a sense of breathing space. By properly combining and positioning various window products, you can create an impression of additional height or space without actually adding square footage. They can also be decorative, designed and assembled to act primarily as pieces of art. Or they can be strategically positioned to frame a panoramic view as if it were painting. It doesn’t matter if you’re building from scratch, refurbishing a piece of history, tackling the renovation project you’ve always dreamed of or simply replacing a few windows or doors. Marvin Architectural is the right company to bring all of your ideas to.
Your home says a lot about you, reflecting your sense of style, personality, even your approach to life. That’s why Marvin Architectural offers such personalised solutions – so your home can reflect who you really are. Take a moment and think about your space – how do you plan to use it? How do you want to feel when you’re in it? What role do you want light to paly? Do you have specific ventilation or energy-efficiency needs? What style does your home most reflect – traditional, contemporary, historic? Now it’s time to let your imagination soar. Find your inspirations, write down your ideas. Take notes, draw sketches, clip pictures.
‘Windows and Doors Buyers Guide’
This informative ‘Windows and Doors Buyers Guide’ produced by Marvin Architectural offers you guidelines when choosing windows and doors for your home. From concept to completion the Marvin Windows and Doors Buyers Guide will help you to understand the true impact of every detail of good window design and assist you in stamping your home with authenticity, personality and timeless appeal.
Within the ‘Windows and Doors Buyers Guide’ you will find:
- Tips on choosing an Architect
- Key designs aspects of windows and doors
- Window size, shape and arrangement of openings
- How to create large openings
- Window proportion division and materials
- How to create authentic and elegant profiles
- Window profiles and aesthetics
- How to frame a view, the importance of window sightlines
- Benefits of composite windows and choice of materials
- Window performance including sound deadening and energy efficiency
- Easy-clean windows
- Working in conservation areas
- Points to consider when choosing a window company